When should I contact a Public Insurance Adjuster?

You should contact Southern Public Adjusting, LLC immediately after a loss. It is most beneficial from the start, we are able to document all of the damage and determine the cause of loss, not to mention we present the loss to the insured company in a way not to jeopardize the claim in anyway. The beginning of the claim development is the most important as it sets the tone for the entire claim process.

Will my insurance company cancel my contract if I will hire a Public Adjuster?

No. It would be a serious violation for any Insurance Company to discriminate against you in any way for exercising a right given to you by the State.

How will a Public Adjuster prepare a claim?

Southern Public Adjusting, LLC are very skilled negotiators who will use services of appraisers, engineers, accountants and all sorts of other experts as needed. As your Public Adjuster we will meticulously go through all the evidence and document everything for you to get the most out of your settlement.

What is the difference between a Public Adjuster and an Insurance Company Adjuster?

The insurance company adjuster or independent claim adjuster are both employed by the insurance company and can only protect the interest of his/her employer. The insurance company adjuster will often offer to settle a claim for the sum they see fit, which is not always in favor of the policyholder.

A Public Adjuster is an insurance adjuster that will only represent the policyholder. They are experts in understanding your policy, coverage and the insurance company responsibilities in order to negotiate the best possible settlement on your behalf.

Who do Public Adjusters typically represent?

Public Adjusters are hired by homeowners, condominium associations and commercial business owners / professionals including but not limited to: attorneys, banks, accountants, business owners, and even insurance adjusters and agents contact us for their own personal losses. Once a person has experienced the benefits of a public adjuster, they will rarely attempt to settle a claim without calling us.

What is a Public Adjuster?

A Public Adjuster is an insurance claims adjuster who advocates for the policy holder in appraising and negotiating an insurance claim. A Public Adjuster is the only type of claims adjuster that can legally represent the rights of an insured during an insurance claim process.

Who regulates Public Adjusters?

Public Adjusters are an insurance adjuster expert, who is licensed and certified by the Department of Financial Services or Department of Insurance to work exclusively for the benefit of the policy holder.

How do I know if I need a Public Adjuster?

You should call Southern Public Adjusting, LLC immediately after a loss. It is most beneficial for all parties when we are involved at the beginning of the claim development, so we can set the tone for the entire process.

How much does it cost to hire a Public Adjuster?

Our public adjuster only gets paid if we are able to recover money on your claim. The standard Public Adjuster fee in many States is typically 10-25% unless it’s a natural disaster than the fee is typically 10%. All States are different, however. It all depends on the complexities of your claim and details, no two claims are alike. Call us, we can better answer that question 770-310-8730.


If my claim has been closed by the Insurance Company, is it too late to hire a Public Adjuster?

Usually it’s not too late. (examples: Florida law allows 2 years, California allows 4 years, State to State the time to file a supplemental claim from the date of loss or the date of breach is different.) If you do not believe you were paid the right amount, and would like us to review your claim, please contact us 770-310-8530. We will review your claim and give you our professional opinion as to what you can do.

If my claim was denied, am I entitled to a second opinion?

SouthernPA only get involved in claims where our services are needed. Therefore, there is no claim too big or too small. Just give us a call to discuss your claim and we will give you our professional opinion.

What types of claims do you handle?

Southern Public Adjusting, LLC is an ALL-LINES Public Adjuster, we can handle all homeowners’ claims, condominium claims, condominium association claims and commercial claims. We do NOT handle auto claims.


What are New Old Stock clubs?

New Old Stock, or NOS, refers to clubs that were made previously but never sold and subsequently store away before being offered for sale. The are new, never used but may have some slight wear from storage.

Do your clubs come with a warranty?

There is no warranty on any of our clubs. We make sure each club is structually sound with a new grip before it is sold but these are 40 year or older clubs. All of our clubs should give you years of trouble-free play. If you have any problem you can contact us and we will do our best to remedy any problems.

What payment methods are accepted?

Credit card and Paypal.

Do you sell whipping?

Yes, we sell whipping for the DIY club refinisher. Please see the "Club Restoration" page.

How long will shipping take?

We ship orders usually next day via USPS Priority Mail. We will send you tracking information of your order.